1. New job this week! So much fun. I love working with kids and teaching them new things. Their faces when something clicks is just priceless. Plus who wouldn’t love playing with play doh, shaving cream, crayons and markers?
2. It is FINALLY cool! I had my first hot coffee drink in months. AND it was a pumpkin spice latte with whip. Pure bliss.
3. On my way home from teaching a class on Wednesday I randomly drove by the farmers market area to happily see that there was a market. Then I bought peaches, apples, green beans, cucumbers and tomatoes. Yum. I love the produce during summer time. I am 100% ready for fall weather but NOT loosing the produce.
4. Current food obsession: Bruschetta. I can not get enough. And the bruschetta scene in Julie and Julia always makes me smile.
5. Current tv obsession: Friends on Nick at Nite. So much happiness. And so many laughs tonight. I’ll win at Friends trivia one day (ahem…)
6. We’ve survived a week of being a one car family. And we’re both still alive and kicking. Phew.
7. Four day work weeks rock. Spending Monday by the pool and continuing our great weekend was wonderful.
8. I’m determined to make a pie tomorrow. With pie crust from scratch.
9. Current Beer Obsession: Chainbreaker White IPA from Deschutes Brewery (so yummy and I’m not an IPA fan usually.)
10. I used our mandoline tonight to slice potatoes to grill in foil packets. AND I successfully managed to do so and keep all of my fingers in tact. Woohoo!
11. Are you ready for some football?! I’m so excited that football season is back. Go Bears!
Hope you have a great weekend 🙂 I plan on soaking up the sun, hitting the farmers market and hanging with the husband and friends. What are you up to?