Happy Wednesday!! We’ve enjoyed some gorgeous days here lately. The taste of spring is making me excited about the possibilities that spring holds. I also know that there is the potential for more crazy snow here in colorado for a few more months. Oh well! At least there’s a lot of sunshine.
This year I’m participating in a photo project on Instagram called #my_365 Each week there is a list of prompts and I try to follow along. If I don’t follow the prompt they suggest I’m still snapping a photo. So far I’ve taken a picture every single day this year! Today marks day 42, the prompt they’ve given is door. You can get as creative as you want which is fun, some prompts open the window to lots of creativity. The gallery of photos from the people who are participating has some truly gorgeous pictures. Go check it out and join in if you’re so inclined! I’m also using the hashtag #mns365 to document my pictures for the year, although I haven’t been great at remembering to do so, I only have 27 pictures under that. Oops! Are you on Instagram?
Another reason I am enjoying this project is that it is helping me find creative ways to snap pictures of the everyday which I can then use in my project life album. My pictures for January are finally on their way so I’ll blog about what I’m doing this year soon!
Here are a few of my photos from this year so far.
Prompt: In The Air
Prompt: Name Begins With
Prompt: From Where I Stand
As I was driving home from work tonight I realized that rather than being in a slightly grumpy mood (it’s the end of the workday, tell me I’m not the only one?) I was in a great mood. It doesn’t help that I feel like I’ve been in a slump lately (hello empty blog!) and then I realized I had a list of happy things. So Wonderful Wednesday it is!
- it’s still sunny outside after work! longer days, light during my drive home and even for some time after. that makes me happy!
- I got to drive home with my windows down and the music blaring. If that doesn’t make you happy then something must be wrong with you 😉
- Saturday can’t come soon enough! A very special someone and her husband are finally going to be living back in Colorado and having one of your most favorite friends within driving distance is just awesome.
- My Le Cruset pot is FINALLY on it’s journey back home to me. Ok, not my exact one but a brand new one to replace it. I’m choosing to overlook the fact that I missed out on 2 solid months of soups and stews and braising during the winter months. trying being the key word.
- I taught my last class outside today. Yep. In the sunshine. Couldn’t have been happier.
- Whole Foods had a big display of fresh herbs for sale. Yipee!
- It sure feels like spring is here. Hopefully it’s here to stay!
Are you having a Wonderful Wednesday?